Audi Repair in Faribault, MN
Why Audi Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Combining luxury, functionality, and German engineering, Audi vehicles have become really popular in Faribault, Minnesota, and the rest of southern Minnesota for their ability to handle winter weather while being stylish year-round. Audi vehicles require upkeep to keep their high-performance capabilities throughout their lifespan, and Audi owners from Owatonna to Lonsdale bring them into Mike’s Garage in Faribault for repairs and service. Taking care of your Audi can prolong its lifespan, letting you enjoy it much longer – and with the luxury in the A series and performance in the S series, there’s plenty to enjoy. At Mike’s, our goal is to provide you with the Audi repairs you need to keep your car on the road, without breaking the bank.
- Affordable Audi Dealership Alternative: We provide the same level of quality service and Audi repairs as dealerships, but without the wait times or high prices.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians have extensive training in Audi repairs, as well as with other makes and models.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: We look to make customers for life, and will always put customer experience second only to providing the best Audi repairs.
- Quality Parts: To ensure that the Audi repairs we make are secure and long-lasting, we use only the best in OEM parts and high-quality aftermarket parts.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Every repair we make is backed by our 3 year, 36,000 mile parts and labor guarantee.
We Work on Older and Newer Audi Models
Thanks to being one of the first car makers to provide cars with all-wheel drive, Audi has always been pretty popular in Minnesota – that quattro system comes in handy in the winter time. This means there are plenty of older Sport Quattro models on the road, as well as newer models ranging from the compact A3 up to the roomy Q6
- Cars/Coupes: A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, TT, R8
- SUVs: Q3, Q5, Q6
All Your Audi Repairs Under One Roof
Every Audi needs unique repairs, ranging from excessive oil consumption, to issues with the quattro four-wheel-drive system, to clutch or automatic transmission repairs. We will perform a thorough inspection to find immediate issues, as well as any other connected problems. Once we have a full picture of the necessary repairs, we will provide you a full overview of the diagnosis – we can do this in house, or for your convenience, provide a Digital Inspection via e-mail. We will then wait for your approval for any repairs – we never move ahead without the customer’s expressed approval.
We perform a number of minor and major Audi repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including TDI, TFSI)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, quattro all-wheel drive)
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Audi Services In Faribault, Minnesota
The best way to avoid extensive Audi repairs down the line is to make sure you regularly service your vehicle. We can perform all of the recommended services, ranging from tire rotations and oil changes up to full inspections and tune-ups.
- Audi Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
When you are in need of Audi repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV