BMW Repair in Faribault, MN
Why BMW Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
No vehicle combines luxury and performance quite like the cars and utility vehicles from BMW. For decades, these Bavarian beauties have been go-to cars for Minnesotans looking for a luxury vehicle that can handle our roads year-round. The roads will fight back, which is why BMW owners bring their vehicles to Mike’s Garage to make sure they continue to be reliable, and continue to have the performance capabilities. At Mike’s, our aim is to provide the best possible BMW repairs at the best possible price – we know how Faribault residents love a great value.
- Affordable BMW Dealership Alternative: Dealerships know their way around your BMW, but at Mike’s Garage, you’ll get the same high level of service, but without the dealership price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Not only are our technicians trained on BMW repair, they are also ASE certified, so you know you are getting service backed by experience.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Coming to Mike’s Garage isn’t just about getting the job done right, it’s also about customer service and a great experience.
- Quality Parts: All BMW repairs are made with OEM or high-quality aftermarket parts, because while low-quality parts are cheap in the short-term, they will end up costing you money and causing you headaches in the long run.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Every BMW repair we make is backed by our 3 year, 36,000 mile guarantee on our parts and labor.
We Work on Older and Newer BMW Series Models
Whether you are driving a classic 3-Series, a late-1990s Z3 roadster, or an X5 that just rolled off of the lot last year, at Mike’s Garage we can repair and service your BMW. This also includes new and used vehicles such as:
- Sedans/Coupes: 1-Series, 3-Series, 4-Series, 5-Series, 6-Series, 7-Series, Z-Series
- SUVs: X1, X3, X5, X6
Our BMW Repair Process
Whether your BMW has an electrical malfunction, a misfiring spark plug, a squeaky belt, brake squealing or any other malfunctions, we follow the same process for all BMW repairs. First, we conduct a thorough inspection of your vehicle, taking a look at the direct problem as well as possible related issues. Once we have a full diagnosis, we will present this to you, and answer any questions you may have about the diagnosis and possible solutions. We won’t proceed with your BMW repairs without your approval, and we promise to never pressure you to move on repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major BMW repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Turbo)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, all-wheel drive)
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, corona ring replacement, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
BMW Services In Faribault, Minnesota
One way to prevent needing lengthy BMW repairs is to have regular maintenance and service performed, such as:
- BMW Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
When you are in need of BMW repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.