Why Dodge Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Dodge vehicles, especially the light-duty and medium-duty Ram trucks sporting the Cummins diesel engine, are favorites in the Faribault, Owatonna, Lonsdale and Rice County region. The trucks are some of the best in world for pulling and hauling the boats, recreational vehicles, and other equipment, while the stylish cars helped to make retro styling popular. Taking care of your Dodge car, truck, or crossover can help you get many more years and many more miles out of it, which can mean regular maintenance and Dodge repairs done by trained technicians. At Mike’s Garage in Faribault, our goal is to provide well-done, affordable repairs to our neighbors in the region, to help them keep their Dodge on the road for years to come.
- Affordable Dodge Dealership Alternative: No one wants to overpay for Dodge repairs, which is why we offer the same level of service as a dealership but with a lower price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our expert team is versed in all aspects of service excellence.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our aim is to build life-long customers, so we want every experience to be one that will keep you coming back.
- Quality Parts: We want your vehicle to stay on the road for thousands of miles to come, so all of our Dodge repairs are made with high quality OEM and aftermarket parts.
- We Warranty Our Repair: We stand behind every Dodge repair we do with our 3 year, 36,000 mile parts and labor service guarantee.
We Work on Older and Newer Dodge Models
Dodges can last a while, whether it is classic Dodge muscle like a 1968 Charger, the indestructible Ram 1500 with the diesel from the 1980s, or a more recent model. We can take care of all Dodge models, including:
- Cars: Avenger, Challenger, Charger, Dart, Neon, and many more
- Minivans: Caravan, Grand Caravan, Voyager
- SUVs: Durango, Journey
- Trucks:RAM trucks
All Your Dodge Repairs (including Diesels) Under One Roof
Dodge vehicles can last forever, if you take care of them. Of course, you’ll need to make repairs along the way, and whether it is something minor like climate control malfunctions or something major like an engine vibration or an emissions failure, we can conduct all Dodge repairs necessary. We start with a lengthy inspection, using visual and mechanical methods along with computerized diagnostics, to find the direct problem and any affiliated issues. We then sum up our findings in a comprehensive overview, and our technicians will go over this with you and answer any questions you may have. Once you are satisfied with everything, we will wait for your approval to move forward with repairs. Whether you are ready for the repairs right then, or you feel you need time to decide, we will never pressure you for immediate action.
We perform a number of minor and major Dodge repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel and HEMI)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Dodge Services In Faribault, Minnesota
Having affordable servicing done at Mike’s Garage on a regular basis can help you avoid needing major Dodge repairs. At Mike’s, we can perform recommended services such as:
- Dodge Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Dodge repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.