Why Ford Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Ford cars and trucks have been workhorses for Minnesotans for decades, the backbone of construction fleets, farms, and more. From the powerful Ford diesel trucks built to haul lumber and pull boats, to the sporty Mustang that has defined Pony cars for decades, Ford is one of the most popular carmakers in the state. As much as the residents of Faribault, Owatonna, and Lonsdale love their Fords, they need to make sure to keep them fit and on the road. When they need an expert in Ford repairs, owners bring their vehicles to Mike’s Garage in Faribault for high-quality, affordable repairs. Providing the right maintenance and Ford repairs from qualified technicians can extend the life of your Ford for years, and hundreds of thousands of miles.
- Affordable Ford Dealership Alternative: Our technicians can provide the same level of Ford repairs or higher as dealership technicians, while keeping the parts and labor bill lower.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians work hard to keep their ASE Certification, a mark of excellence in the repair field.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: It’s not enough just to do high-quality Ford repairs, we also want to make sure our customer have the best experience possible.
- Quality Parts: In order to provide lasting Ford repairs, we use only the best in OEM and aftermarket Ford parts.
- We Warranty Our Repair: All Ford repairs done at our shop are covered by a 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee.
We Work on Older and Newer Ford Diesel Models
From the compact new Fiestas to older, heavy-duty diesel F-series pick-up trucks, at Mike’s Garage we can take care of Ford repairs on a wide variety of models including:
- Cars: Crown Victoria, Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, Tempo, Thunderbird, and more
- SUVs: Escape, Excursion, Expedition, Explorer
- Minivans: Aerostar, Transit Connect, Windstar
- Trucks: F-150, F-250, F-350 (non-diesel, diesel, turbo diesel)
Our Ford Repair Process
From the sport-tuned suspension found in the Ford Fiesta ST hot hatch to the heavy-duty brakes and massive Power Stroke Turbodiesel found in the F-350 Super Duty, we can handle any Ford repair you bring in. We start with an inspection of your vehicle, checking out the direct complaints as well as any other components that could be affected. For this, we use visual and mechanical inspection, along with computerized diagnostics. Once we have a full picture, we provide the customer with a comprehensive overview that features pictures, explanations of issues and their solutions, and complete pricing for potential repairs. We will never move forward with Ford repairs until the customer gives their approval.
We perform a number of minor and major Ford repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel, Duratec, EcoBoost)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Ford Services In Faribault, Minnesota
The best way to avoid extensive Ford repairs, and keep your vehicle healthy and useful, is to perform regular maintenance and service such as:
- Ford Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Ford repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, SUV, or crossover.