When it comes to getting stranded on the side of the highway, there is no bigger culprit than your tires. Your tires deal with a lot of abuse over time, not just from you, but from the roads, trails, and job sites you drive on. Making sure you have the right tires for your vehicle is important, as are the services needed to make sure your tires stay in good shape. You also need to make sure you have the right tires for the tasks you expect out of your vehicle. The folks of Faribault, Owatonna and the rest of Rice County bring their vehicles to Mike’s Garage because we know our tires.
Why Choose Mike’s Garage for your Tires?
Tire experts you can trust
Our tire experts at Mike’s Garage will go over the various criteria for choosing the right set of tires for your vehicle. After all, you wouldn’t put the same tires on a Kia Rio as you would a Ford F-350. We will take into consideration factors such as:
- Wheel size – We can help find difficult sizes, or can recommend considering a change in wheel sizing.
- Vehicle usage – Do you use your vehicle for off-roading, on work sites and farms, or as a plow truck?
- Seasonal usage – Do you want summer and winter tires, or all-season tires?
- Cost – How much do you want to spend? We will always provide you the best value available.
All tires that you buy from Mike’s Garage come with:
- Mounting and balancing
- Free tire rotations every 6000 miles
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System reset
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Digital Inspections with pictures for your viewing to provide you clear understanding of the issues with your vehicle and those results can be emailed directly to you.
- 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on all parts and labor.
- Customer conveniences including a waiting area with free WiFi, Caribou Coffee, children’s play room, and more.
- Available loaner cars
If you are in need of tires in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car repair needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.