Truck Repair in Faribault, MN
Native Minnesotans know just how important a diesel is to have as your workhorse, particularly for towing, hauling, and plowing in the winter. Of course, if you don’t maintain and service your diesel throughout the year, it won’t be there for you when you need it, leaving you stranded. At Mike’s Garage Complete Auto Care Center, we aim to provide affordable, high-quality diesel repairs at a fair price here in Faribault – we are a family-owned and operated service center with long-time ties to the area, and we aim to continue to provide the best diesel service to our neighbors.
Why Diesel Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
- Affordable Dealership Alternative for Diesel Repair: Dealerships often charge a premium for their service, but at Mike’s, we provide premium diesel repair service at value-minded pricing.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Having technicians with a high level of training lets us guarantee high-quality diesel repairs.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our staff is dedicated to great customer service, we are know for giving the members of our community and surrounding areas the best possible service experience.
- Quality Parts: We use only the best in genuine, OEM, or premium aftermarket parts in the course of our repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Our 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on diesel repair shows we stand behind our services.
We repair Diesel Cars, Vans, Trucks, and SUVs
At Mike’s Garage, we know how to work with all light diesel engines, whether you have an old Dodge Cummins diesel or a newer Mercedes BlueTEC diesel.
- Cars: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen TDI, and more
- Trucks: Dodge Cummins, Chevrolet Duramax, Ford Superduty / Powerstroke, and more
All Diesel Repairs Under One Roof
Diesel engines feature a variety of moving parts, and your problem could be as simple as swapping glow plugs, or much more complex. To determine what repairs your diesel needs, we will conduct a thorough inspection that covers the full diesel system, to diagnose direct problems as well as potential future issues. Once we have a thorough picture of the repairs needed, we will provide a clear picture to you, the customer, and answer any questions you may have about the procedures or the problems found. Finally, we will not move forward with repairs until you give us your approval, and we will never pressure you to make a fast decision.
We perform a number of minor and major diesel repairs:
- Engine repair
- Drivetrain repair
- Suspension repair
- Injector repair
- Fuel system repair
- Hard starting
- Glow plug replacement
- Turbocharger repairs
- Headgasket repair
- Egr system repair
- and more!
Diesel Services in Faribault, MN
At Mike’s garage, we provide all the necessary diesel services to keep your diesel on the roads across Faribault and surrounding area – after all, regular service and maintenance can keep you from larger more costly diesel repairs in the future.
- Diesel Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Diesel Fuel System Repair
- DPF Filter Cleaning Services
- and more!
If you are in need of diesel repairs, whether you are coming from Faribault, Northfield, Owatonna, or surrounding communities, give us a call at Mike’s Garage. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV