Why Acura Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Acura vehicles have been popular since their introduction, taking the reliability and value found in the cars of its parent company, Honda, and adding a touch of luxury and state-of-the-art technology to the mix. This combination has made them particularly well-received in the Faribault area, particularly when it comes to models with the Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system. Even highly advanced systems are no good if you don’t keep them maintained, and that’s where Mike’s Garage comes in. We’re from Faribault, and we know that the folks of the area look for high-quality, no-nonsense mechanics who know their way around these vehicles. As the premiere Acura repair shop in Faribault, we provide affordable Acura repairs to owners from throughout the Rice County region.
- Affordable Acura Dealership Alternative: While Acura dealers specialize in Acura repairs, they can also be fairly expensive – we offer the same level of knowledge, but without the dealership price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Having properly trained technicians makes all the difference, which is why our technicians have received Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: You’re not just a customer, you are a neighbor, a friend, someone we may have grown up with – which is why we aim to provide the best experience possible.
- Quality Parts: Only Genuine Acura, Acura OEM, and high-quality aftermarket parts are used in our Acura repairs, because quality parts eliminate the probability of returning for the same problem again and again.
- We Warranty Our Repair: We stand behind the work done at our shop, with a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty on our parts and labor
We Work on Older and Newer Acura Models
With nearly three decades of Acura cars around, a shop that claims to be able to perform Acura repairs needs to be able to work on everything from a 1989 Acura Legend to a brand-new Acura MDX.
- Cars: CL, Integra, NSX, RL, RSX, TL, TSX, ILX, Vigor
- SUVs: MDX, RDX, SLX
Our Acura Repair Process
With cutting edge technology like the previously-mentioned SH-AWD and VTEC engines, as well as more common repairs such as front-wheel drive repairs and O2 sensor replacement, there are a variety of Acura repairs a mechanic must be ready for. At Mike’s, we have experience and education that helps us to perform a thorough inspection, covering the immediate problem as well as linked trouble spots, to make sure we find all possible causes and any and all damage that may have resulted. We can then provide you, the customer, a thorough diagnosis of the problems, the possible solutions, and answers to questions you may have. We won’t pressure you into making an immediate decision, and we will only move forward with repairs when you approve them.
All Your Acura Repairs Under One Roof
- Engine Repairs (VTEC, i-VTEC, non-VTEC)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic)
- Brake Repairs (drum and disc)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- All-wheel Drive Repairs(SH-AWD)
- and more!
Acura Services In Faribault, Minnesota
Providing your Acura with the proper maintenance and services is the key to a long life, which is why we can conduct a wide variety of recommended services, from regular oil changes to fluid flushes, brake checks, and more.
- Acura Factory Recommended Maintenance Services: 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
When you are in need of Acura repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV