Why Chevrolet Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
One of the most storied and respected American brands, Chevrolet cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles have been fixtures across Rice County for decades. With over 100 years of history, there are plenty of Minnesotans who are driving Chevys, just like their grandparents did – some of them might even be driving their grandparents vehicles, given the durability and versatility of Chevy cars and trucks. If you want years of service out of your Chevrolet though, you need to service it regularly and have experienced technicians, like those here at Mike’s Garage, make the Chevrolet repairs it needs. At Mike’s, we’ve been providing affordable repairs for Faribault’s Chevrolet diesels, trucks, and cars for years. Whether you have a diesel-powered plow truck or a high-performance Chevrolet sports car, we can help repair and maintain it.
- Affordable Chevy Dealership Alternative: We provide the same level of expertise as a dealership, but without the price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians meet the stringent service excellence standards.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: You’re not just a customer, you are a neighbor and a member of our community, and we will treat you as one.
- Quality Parts: We use only the best OEM and aftermarket parts, because you need good parts to make good Chevrolet repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Our parts and labor used in our Chevrolet repairs are backed by our 3 years, 36,000 mile service guarantee.
We Work on Older and Newer Chevrolet Models, including Diesels
Chevrolet’s wide variety of models span back decades – and at Mike’s Garage, we can handle everything from a classic 1969 Camaro with its big gasoline engine, to diesel-powered trucks, to a modern Cruze featuring hybrid power. We can perform Chevrolet repairs on the following models, and more:
- Cars: Corvette, Cavalier, Malibu, Cruze, Camaro, El Camino, Impala, and more
- SUVs: Blazer, Trailblazer, Tahoe, Suburban
- Vans: Astro, Express, Venture
- Trucks: Colorado, Silverado
Our Chevrolet Repair Process
From air ride suspension problems, to engine overheating issues, to diesel-specific problems such as glow plug failure, our expert technicians can diagnose your Chevrolet repair needs. It all starts with our thorough inspection that not only looks at the direct problem, but also linked components. We can then give you a full picture of the issues at hand, and a suggestion for repairs moving forward. Once you have given us your approval, we can then make the repairs and have your Chevrolet back on the road.
We perform a number of minor and major Chevrolet repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including Diesel engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Chevrolet Services In Faribault, Minnesota
We offer a wide variety of services to keep your Chevrolet on the road, and hopefully keep it from needing more in-depth Chevrolet repairs:
- Chevy Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Chevrolet repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.