Why Jeep Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
The storied reliability and off-road prowess of Jeep vehicles has made them extremely popular for outdoor-oriented life in Faribault, Lonsdale, and Rice County as a whole. They are tough and versatile, and Minnesotans love how they can tackle the winter. To get the most out of your Jeep, you’ll need the best when it comes to servicing and Jeep repairs. When they want the best Jeep service at affordable rates in Faribault and southern Minnesota, Jeep owners bring their vehicles into Mike’s Garage.
- Affordable Jeep Dealership Alternative: Going to a dealer for your Jeep repairs can get expensive, so we offer an alternative with a smaller price tag but the same level of expertise.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our staff features technicians who demonstrated service excellence for years.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: We don’t just provide Jeep repairs, we provide a full service center experience, with customer benefits that keep folks coming back time and time again.
- Quality Mopar Parts: Only the best parts with the proper fit can make for quality Jeep repairs, so we use only the highest-quality OEM and aftermarket parts.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Every Jeep repair done at our shop comes with a 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on parts and labor.
We Work on Older and Newer Jeep Models
Jeep owners love to hang on to their vehicles for years. Along with older models, like the CJ7, we can also perform Jeep repairs without causing the warranty to be voided on newer models like:
- Grand Cherokee
All Your Jeep Repairs Under One Roof
The unique features of Jeep vehicles need expert technicians who know the ins and outs of these vehicles, and can fix unique Jeep issues such as TIPM failure, as well as more common issues Jeeps have to deal with such as battery charging problems and suspension failures. Our Jeep repair process starts with an inspection using both visual and mechanical means, as well as computerized diagnostics and test driving as necessary. This allows us to piece together a full diagnosis that we can then present to the owner, including visuals and specifics, as well as full and transparent pricing for repair recommendations. We will only move ahead with your Jeep repairs when you have given your approval, repairs that may include:
- Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (2-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Jeep Services In Faribault, Minnesota
If you want to avoid Jeep repairs, regular services are your best bet. At Mike’s Garage, we can perform recommended services including:
- Jeep Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Jeep repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your SUV.