Why MINI Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
MINI cars are known for being sporty and fun to drive, with a distinct British flair. This style has made them pretty popular throughout Faribault, Northfield, Owatonna, and Rice County. Keeping them on the road means regular maintenance and repairs, and there’s nowhere better to go in the area for MINI repairs than Mike’s Garage. We help extend the lifespan of your MINI so that you can enjoy it for years to come. Best of all, we do this for much less than dealers and other repair shops in Faribault.
- Affordable MINI Dealership Alternative: Dealership-level knowledge and experience doesn’t have to come with a dealership price tag.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our service staff has achieved the highest level of service excellence and will provide that service to all of our customers.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our customers are our neighbors, and we treat them like it.
- Quality Parts: Bad parts make for bad repairs, so we only use high-quality parts in our MINI repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair: We cover our repairs with a 3 year, 36,000 mile guarantee on parts and labor.
We Work on Older and Newer MINI Models
People have been loving their MINIs from the early days, and whether you have an original 1961 MINI Cooper or a new-MINI Cooper Paceman, we can work on it. We service models including:
- MINI Cooper (coupe, convertible, hardtop)
- MINI Cooper Countryman
- MINI Cooper Paceman
All Your MINI Repairs Under One Roof
From oil leaks, to blown gaskets, to electrical issues, at Mike’s Garage we can work on whatever ails your MINI. Our technicians perform a thorough inspection that includes electrical, mechanical, and visual tests to find all issues that need to be addressed. Once they have found the problems, they will put together full report to present to you, along with suggestions for repairs. We won’t move ahead until you give the full authorization for your MINI repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major MINI repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
MINI Services In Faribault, Minnesota
We can service your vehicle just as well as any dealer, but at a lower price. These services include:
- MINI Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of MINI repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car or SUV.