Why Saturn Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Reliable, easy to work on and a great value, Saturn vehicles have been a fixture on the roads of Rice County for years. While new models haven’t rolled off of the assembly line in years, the thousands of cars still on the road still need mechanics who know how to conduct Saturn repairs. These cars can run for hundreds of thousands of miles when properly maintained and repaired. Mike’s Garage, located in the heart of Faribault, provides affordable Saturn repairs to owners all across southern Minnesota.
- Affordable Saturn Dealership Alternative: Few dealerships even know how to service Saturns, and it doesn’t come cheap. At Mike’s, we know Saturn repairs, and we provide affordable service.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our technicians are certified by the ASE, which demonstrates their ability and experience.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our aim is for all customers to have great experiences, so they keep coming back to us for further repairs or services.
- Quality Parts: Using the best parts will lead to long-lived repairs on your vehicle.
- We Warranty Our Repair: All Saturn repairs made at Mike’s Garage come with a 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on parts and labor.
Nearly Every Saturn Model Repaired
While new Saturn vehicles aren’t being made any more, there are plenty older models still on the road. We can perform Saturn repairs on models including:
- Sedans/Coupes: S-Series, L-Series, Ion, Relay, Sky, EV1
- Crossovers: Vue, Outlook
All Saturn Repairs Under One Roof
From tires to transmission problems, brake replacement to exhaust repairs, our technicians can tackle all Saturn repairs. We start by running a full inspection of the suspect areas of the vehicle, along with possible affected areas, using electrical, mechanical, visual, and driving inspections. Once we have confirmed the issues, we will present a full overview to the customer, a transparent diagnosis along with potential solutions. Once we give our suggestions for repairs, we will wait for full approval before moving forward.
We perform a number of minor and major Saturn repairs:
- Engine Repairs
- Diesel Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Saturn Services in Faribault, Minnesota
Service and maintenance can help prevent the need for Saturn repairs, and lengthen your Saturn’s lifespan. We can perform maintenance that includes:
- Saturn Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Saturn repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car or crossover.