Why Choose Mike’s Garage for your Oil Change Service?
Every car guy will tell you that the simplest, most helpful service you can have done to your car is having oil change service done periodically. Oil lubricates the moving parts in your engine, while helping to collect and flush out debris, particulates, and bits of metal. By getting your vehicle in for an oil change service regularly, you can flush out the debris and continue to lubricate your vehicle’s moving parts. This will help to lengthen the life of your engine, and the life of your car. When folks in Faribault, Lonsdale, and Owatonna need oil changes services, they bring their vehicle into Mike’s Garage.
Experienced Technicians Dedicated to the Best Oil Changes
At Mike’s Garage, you’ll get ASE Certified technicians that perform your oil change service, a technician with thorough knowledge of your vehicle. A simple oil lube tech doesn’t know the inner workings of your vehicle beyond oil and lube, but our technicians can identify any issues they may come across aside from the oil change needs. They can even provide a digital inspection, including pictures, to ensure a clear understanding – they’ll even e-mail it directly to you.
This level of experience provides plenty of benefits during oil change services, including ensuring the correct oil is used depending on certain factors. These factors can include
- The type of oil you have been using (conventional, synthetic, blend)
- The mileage of your vehicle
- Your driving style (heavy on the gas and brake, cruising, city versus highway miles)
- Your regular use (racing, towing, off-roading)
All of these can factor into getting the right oil in your vehicle during an oil change service. Getting the right oil will help your vehicle perform better, longer, saving you time and money.
Only Quality Engine Oils
Having the right technicians performing the oil change service is important, but using the proper, high-quality oils and filters in the service is even more important. By using these high-quality parts and fluids, you will get better longevity and high performance out of your vehicle.
Convenience and Benefits for our Customers
- Digital Inspections with pictures for your viewing to provide you clear understanding of the issues with your vehicle and those results can be emailed directly to you.
- 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on all parts and labor.
- Customer conveniences including a waiting area with free WiFi, Caribou Coffee, children’s play room, and more.
- Available loaner cars
- Rewards Program
If you are in need of oil change service in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other car repair needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.