Lexus Repair in Faribault, MN
Why Lexus Owners Choose Mike’s Garage
Taking the legendary reliability of versatility of Toyota’s vehicles and adding in a heavy dose of luxury has made Lexus a powerful brand. This idea of value-minded luxury was unique when it was introduced, and continues to be a unique offering today. This has earned Lexus models a place in many driveways throughout the southern Minnesota region, in towns like Lonsdale and cities such as Faribault and Northfield. They have inherited longevity from Toyota, with Lexus vehicles easily racking up hundreds of thousands of miles on Minnesota’s roads. They do need help every so often, from technicians who are affordable and experienced, which is why many Lexus owners bring their vehicles into Mike’s Garage for their Lexus repairs and services. Servicing at Mike’s won’t void your Lexus’ warranty, and comes with hometown warmth and service.
- Affordable Lexus Dealership Alternative: Lexus repairs at a dealership will be done well, but come at a high cost – at Mike’s Garage, we can perform the same level of repairs for less.
- ASE Certified Technicians: Our certified technicians are devoted to learning the latest in technology and repair procedures.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Our customers are also our neighbors and friends, and we promise to give them as relaxing an experience as possible.
- Quality Parts: High quality parts with the proper fit and function make for high quality, long lasting Lexus repairs.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Our 3 year, 36,000 mile service guarantee on parts and labor applies to all Lexus repairs.
We Work on Older and Newer Lexus Models
Even some of the earliest Lexus models, like the original 1989 Lexus ES or Lexus LS, are running strong today, and we can repair the older generations as well as the latest RX crossovers and more:
- Cars:ES, GS, IS, LS, RC
- SUVs: GX, LX, NX, RX
All Your Lexus Repairs Under One Roof
Whether it’s simply running a check engine light code through our diagnostic system, checking your brakes, fixing electrical issues or even something major like a full engine swap, Mike’s Garage can take care of all of your Lexus repair and service needs. We start the visit by listening to your issues, and then performing a thorough inspection that includes visual and mechanical inspections, computerized diagnostics, and even test driving when necessary. Once we have found the root of the problem, we will present you with a clear, concise diagnosis featuring visuals when possible. From this diagnosis, we can develop a plan for your Lexus repairs if needed, and will provide this to you with pricing, laying out the vital repairs as well as the ones that are not immediately necessary. This allows us to work with you on scheduling and budgeting needs – we will not pressure you to move forward right away, and we will wait for your approval before making any repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Lexus repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including VVT-i engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Lexus Services In Faribault, Minnesota
You can help avoid major Lexus repairs over the life of your vehicle by bringing your Lexus in for regular servicing. These are the same services recommended and offered by your dealer, but without the steep price tag:
- Lexus Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of Lexus repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, SUV, or crossover.