Volkswagen Repair in Faribault, MN
Volkswagen Repair at Mike’s Garage
Combining a rich history of reliability with cutting-edge technology and design, Volkswagens are incredibly popular across the state of Minnesota. They are known for lasting hundreds of thousands of miles, performing decades after decade. Of course, to get this long-term performance out of VWs, owners need to have then maintained and repaired on a regular basis. When they want their VW to get the best care at an affordable price, folks from Northfield and Owatonna bring their VWs to Mike’s Garage in Faribault.
Few repair shops are versed in both gasoline and diesel VW models, but VW owners know that Mike’s Garage can work on all VW models and engines.
- Affordable VW Dealership Alternative: Dealerships provide expert repairs, but at expert prices – at Mike’s Garage, we provide the same quality, but for a fraction of the cost of dealership repairs.
- ASE Certified Technicians: All of our technicians are trained for automotive excellence.
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience: Customers keep coming back to Mike’s Garage because of our commitment to providing a great customer experience, every visit.
- Quality Parts: You can’t make quality repairs with inferior parts, and at Mike’s Garage, we use only the highest-quality OEM and aftermarket parts.
- We Warranty Our Repair: Our parts and labor is covered by a 3 year, 36,000 mile warranty.
Nearly Every VW Model Repaired
VW drivers often keep their vehicles for decades or longer – you’ll still see VW Bus and VW Beetle models from 40 years ago roaming the roads. Diesel-powered VWs are really popular, and we know our way around both types of engines.
- Cars:Beetle, CC, Eos, Golf, GTI, Jetta, Passat
- SUVs / Vans:Tiguan, Touareg, Routan, Microbus
All VW Repairs Under One Roof
VW owners know that each car is unique – some may only need minor repairs such as stopping oil leaks or brake tune-ups, while other may require in-depth repairs like engine overhauls and suspension adjustments. TDI owners may need high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) repair. Every repair we perform at Mike’s Garage starts with a thorough visual mechanical, and computerized inspection to discover the direct cause of your vehicle’s symptoms, along with any connect issues. Once we have a full picture of what repairs are needed, we will provide you with a full overview including printouts and picture. We will also be prepared to answer any questions you have about the diagnosis and suggested fixes, and we won’t move forward with any repairs until we receive your approval.
We perform a number of minor and major VW repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including turbo engines)
- TDI Engine Repairs
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (manual, automatic, DSG)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
VW Services in Faribault, Minnesota
Regular service and maintenance is a great way to avoid repairs, which can be more expensive. We offer VW services that include:
- VW Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
If you are in need of VW repairs in Faribault, Minnesota and surrounding communities, or you have any other vehicle needs, give us a call at Mike’s Garage or stop in. We’ll show you why we are a hometown favorite when it comes to caring for your car, truck, or SUV.